Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Shout Of Faith

Hab 3:17-19 "Though the fig tree should not blossom, and there be no fruit on the vines, {though} the yield of the olive should fail, and the fields produce no food, though the flock should be cut off from the fold, and there be no cattle in the stalls, 18. Yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation. 19. The Lord GOD is my strength, and He has made my feet like hinds' {feet,} and makes me walk on my high places. For the choir director, on my stringed instruments."

I will lift up my voice to you O Lord because I know You are. Each day that passes gives me assurance of Your existence and sovereignty over all that is. Though man tries in his vanity to prove You are not, Your presence embraces my heart in ways nothing else can. For now, that is sufficient for me, and when it is not, I will inquire of You that I might know.(Isa. 55:8-9) For I know that You are a God who is not opposed to Your children's uncertainty. As glorious and wonderful that You are, You understand our insufficiency and lack of understanding.(Mark 9:23-24) Who is like You O Lord?

"Lord teach me to know my own frailty that I might daily depend on Your sufficiency" GR

No comments: